How to Fix a Mistake on Your Tax Return

If you found you made an error on your tax return with the IRS, don’t panic. You can correct your return by filing an amended tax return. Watch the video to learn more.

You can find forms and more information at or click on the link to their article, “Tips on How to Fix Errors Made on Your Tax Return”. 

Don’t forget to consider amending your state income tax return(s) when you make changes to your federal return. Often the changes will affect both.

If you get lost or feel over your head, you know where to find me…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: