I am proud to be participating in the Startup America Partnership through Intuit’s small business software division for QuickBooks. As a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, I have been given the opportunity to partner with Intuit and Startup America Partnership in providing valuable resources to business startups.
There are three main goals of Startup America Partnership.
1. Provide valuable resources and connections to help young companies grow.
2. Support regional startup ecosystems throughout the country.
3. Recognize startups as the drivers of our economy and their founders as American heroes.
My goal is to give back to the community in helping startup businesses get a firm foundation using my expertise in accounting and QuickBooks. What do I get out of it? The satisfaction from knowing I helped America grow just a bit stronger.
- FedEx, LinkedIn and Intuit Announce New Deals for Member Startups (dig-it.us)
- Startup America Partnership Rebrands Website to S.CO (prweb.com)
- Are You an Entrepreneur? Have You Joined Startup America Yet? (projecteve.com)
- Intuit Commits to $37 Million to Support Entrepreneurs Through Startup America Partnership